Saturday, November 10, 2007

I went to the Zoo

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This picture is amazing to me! You look at these species just sitting in their small replica habitats and you feel so much higher then them. I took several pictures of this process where a gorilla took a stick and used it as though it was a latter to climb up to a crack in the rocks. I had no idea what he was up to so I went and asked the Zoo keeper. The Zoo keeper said that bugs hide away in the cracks and so the gorilla's use sticks to climb up and prod them out. I just felt like posting this after doing the blog about how I feel about Zoo's. It's so amazing to see the similarities between two species who look a lot different. I better get back to studying for my test today!!! Hopefully this counts as my journal project....if not I've watched An Inconvenient Truth so I'll post about that later.

No comments: