Monday, November 12, 2007

Genetic Engineering

All I have to say is gosh.... What a tough subject to debate. I'm having trouble choosing a side since there's so many concerns I have. It seems like humans always tend to do things without seeing them all the way through. With genetic Engineering of food it seems like there might be some problems when bacteria becomes adapted and evolves. What does this mean? Does it mean we'll have created a very strong bacteria that is deadly. I must mention that Genetic Engineering isn't a subject my brain knows much about. There's the helping factors that come into play as well. I'm not saying Genetic Engineering is horrible, it sounds very very helpful. Solving world hungry is taking it to a long shot but it has its possibilities. I don't know the cost either but if it could be supplied to poor countries then Genetic Engineering could be a huge break through. Like I said....gosh...

No comments: